Career Opportunities With Renewal by Andersen® of Central Pennsylvania
Ready for a clear career choice? When you join us, besides being part of a winning team, you’ll also enjoy a superb benefits package. We offer:
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Professional development – tuition reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health care
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Click on the positions below to see what job opportunities are currently available. Use the form to submit your details and resumé.
Employee Window and Door Installers – $5,000 Sign on Bonus
Renewal by Andersen proudly provides replacement windows and doors to the Central Pennsylvania area. We are the replacement window division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation, and craftsmanship.
Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. Join a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company where you finally find a home!
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities.
Our Installers prep and setup the install sites and perform window and/or door installations to go above and beyond customer expectations and service!!
- Install replacement window and doors.
- Maintain great relationship with customer before, during and after installation.
- Communicate with the homeowner throughout the project
- Properly fill out installation or service paperwork upon completion.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Carpentry experience helpful.
- Ability to work directly with customers and address any needs at the jobsite.
- Ability to be flexible to changing work conditions and assignments, and work well on a team.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Stable, reliable company
- All needed tools
- Work Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Company Issued Cell Phone
- All materials needed for each job
- Highly competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K opportunity
- Professional development and advancement opportunities.
- Company incentive/vacation trip!
ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Carpentry: 2 years (Required)
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)