Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window replacement division of Andersen Corporation—the most recognized window brand in the U.S. Renewal by Andersen expanded to Central PA in 2006. We serve areas in South Central PA such as Harrisburg, Lancaster and York.
Drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 100 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship, Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience for homeowners like you.
Our process begins with a free in-home consultation to listen to your needs. We then custom-make beautiful, energy-efficient composite windows and professionally install them for optimal performance. Finally, we back both the products and installation with one of the strongest limited warranties in the business—providing you peace of mind for years to come.
Since opening our first store in Minnesota in 1995, Renewal by Andersen has rapidly grown to more than 100 markets in the U.S., becoming one of the largest window replacement companies in the country. And, since we’ve installed nearly 2 million windows in over 300,000 homes, you can trust us to do the job right.
We invite you to give us a call regarding your project and experience for yourself the Renewal by Andersen difference. We’re confident you’ll join our thousands of happy customers that tell us, “We love our new windows!®”
Our Charitable Contributions
- James Bates – A Subcontractor that works for our company that had major cancer surgery. Renewal by Andersen Central PA donated $12 for every job sold in January and February 2001, along with donations from our employees to the Bates family.
- Tristan Crum Fund – Renewal by Andersen Central PA established a fund for Tristan Crum, the son of two of our employees. During the winter of 2000, Tristan fell on some ice and was run over by a car. Renewal by Andersen Central PA and its employee, along with members of the Harrisburg community, raised thousand of dollars to help with medical and other expenses.
- Adopt- A- Family – During Christmas Renewal by Andersen Central PA “adopts” a local family through the Salvation Army. We provide a complete Christmas dinner, gloves and hat for each child, and a brand new gift for each child. Renewal by Andersen Central PA has done this several years.
- The Krystyna Fund – Renewal by Andersen Central PA and its employees donated money to help pay for medical bills and expenses of a Polish visitor that was brutally beaten inside a Harrisburg city church.
- American Cancer Society- Relay for Life – Renewal by Andersen Central PA sponsored a team for the 24-hour relay. Raised money for the American Cancer Society.
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Society – Renewal by Andersen Central PA held a contest/drawing for customers and potential customers and the winners had money donated in their name.
- Breast Cancer Walk – Making Strides
- Habitat for Humanity – Donated windows and doors to this housing organization – providing decent and affordable housing for lower income families.
- Sponsor – Youth Sports (Baseball, Football, Hockey & Lacrosse Leagues)
- Steps Against Domestic Violence – The Marisa Peach Memorial Fund
- Youth Ministries
- American Cancer Society
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Help Ministries
- United Way
- Milton Hershey Medical Center’s Four Diamonds Fund
- Make a Wish Foundation
- March of Dimes
- Bethesda Mission
- Harrisburg Police & Fire Departments